- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to fight climate change? We just raised a $30 million Series B from Coatue (early backer of Apple, Tesla, and Rivian) and actor Robert Downey Jr (aka Iron Man). Did you know buildings contribute to over 40% of the global carbon emissions? Our web-based SaaS toolset, helps design teams rapidly decarbonate the building design process by automating energy, daylight, glare, cost, and more with machine learning. Last year we offset enough carbon to save 171,000 lives and 5x more carbon than Tesla. Join our fast-growing team to help save the planet!
What you have:
- 3-5 years experience as a HubSpot Administrator or Consultant
- HubSpot Sales, Marketing , and Service Hub certifications required.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with sales/marketing teams to gather stakeholder requirements and understand the business needs of those teams
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- A proven record of managing HubSpot instances for small to mid-size start-ups
- A deep understanding of all aspects of HubSpot configuration and technical / functional capabilities
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytic skills
- Ability to advise and implement best practices
- Killer written and oral communication skills are essential
What you may have:
- Strong experience in B2B software sales environments
- Basic proficiency or working knowledge of HTML and CSS
A day in the life as our HubSpot Admin may include:
- Support the day-to-day running of the business within HubSpot, which includes interacting with business users and technology partners, in support of HubSpot CRM environment
- Working closely with Executive team, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Business Intelligence to review, recommend and implement best practice processes and procedures within HubSpot
- Overseeing data governance and integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, data cleanup and deduping; identify, develop and automate data integrity through automation workflows and/or identifying and managing 3rd party plug ins
- Developing, executing and testing Marketing and Sales campaign automation; tracking and measuring effectiveness and make actionable recommendations to the teams based on data
- Segmenting lead generation lists based on marketing and sales campaigns of marketing and sales campaigns in CRM
- Creating and managing profiles, layouts, reports, dashboards, process automation, and other configurable parts of the interface for end-users
- Providing insights and analytics from CRM defining reporting, creating dashboards to support Sales and Marketing targets and goals
- Assisting in data import/export/updates
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all things HubSpot, whether it's within technical strategy, implementation, execution, and troubleshooting
- Providing day-to-day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of HubSpot
- Managing the optimization of our HubSpot instance, including platform integrations, workflow development & management, templates, and troubleshooting
- Consult on and implement advanced marketing ops topics (e.g. attribution, lead scoring, and inbound/outbound approaches, etc.), sales ops topics (e.g. sales enablement, sales org structures, and sales process optimization, etc.), tech stack topics, and service ops topics (e.g. client onboarding, customer support, customer success)
Cove.tool is proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.
TechnologyView all jobs at Cove.tool