The IT Business Analyst/Functional Engineer role is part of the Engineering and Applications Team who leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for applications within the Supply Chain and Sales business process areas. This role is viewed as an expert in complex application environments, encompassing both business process understanding and technical expertise. Recognized as a subject matter expert.
Resource can be remote, however, if remote, they will be required to travel to Neenah at times. Will be doing Unit testing, preparation, and delivery back to the business team. Will be working on project and enhancement work. Will need Agile experience, understand Core ERP and SAP. Jira Boards as well.
6 Month+ Contract.
o Functional analyst of medium to large projects for a specific business capability. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
o Works directly with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
o Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
o Maintains in-depth understanding of business processes for their capability area
o Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to address near term business needs which includes identifying these opportunities, reviewing and obtaining a disposition decision from the appropriate business client, assessing the fit of these opportunities into current initiatives, or including the opportunity in future demand
o Leads Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives; consults and shares knowledge across org; full awareness of industry trends
Education required/ preferred: Bachelor's degree
• Strong Sales & Distribution SAP knowledge (+7 years) for this position with the following SAP-SD skills in:
Pricing and Rebates
EDI monitoring, set up and mapping
ABAP debugging to troubleshoot issue
• Experience managing ITS Projects and/or Programs
• Held prior accountabilities that required influencing leaders outside of administrative authority
• Strong leadership and service delivery skills
• Cultivates networking opportunities with peer organizations
• Broad range of business and IT experiences; Has achieved technical and/or business certification(s).
• Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
• Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory