Covalent is seeking a Support Specialist passionate about helping people. Candidates must be comfortable performing a wide range of support activities from answering calls and emails to recreating customers issues and troubleshooting within our product. Candidates must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to pick up new things quickly. You're a problem solver at heart, willing to go the extra mile to resolve user challenges or educate them on best practices.
Because we're a young, growing company, candidates should also be excited to contribute to scaling the business cross-functionally, acting as a source of truth helping inform sales, product and engineering of our customer's needs. This position is onsite and based in Boston, MA.
- A startup mindset: empowered by ownership and responsibility
- Exceptional, professional, oral and written communication skills
- A high degree of empathy and patience
- A very strong work ethic
- A desire to learn new technologies and new skills quickly
- A great team player, navigating priorities and collaborating cross-functionally
- 1+ years of experience working with customers who expect exceptional service
- Experience working with B2B customers or cloud software applications a plus
Our team is passionate about helping people gain in-demand skills that drive economic independence. To do so, we provide purpose-built software for technical training programs in industrial settings. Our platform facilitates on-the-job learning and evaluations, validating proficiency for skilled workers, such as production operators and technicians. The solution goes the "last mile" to collect individual-level competency data from the floor/field. This data then informs dynamic staffing decisions, performance management, and process improvement. In joining us, you will be a part of that effort. We are early, scrappy and will do what it takes to make our vision a reality. Were backed by top-tier VCs who share this mission with us.
- Report directly to company leadership and help drive forward a critical component of the business
- Competitive salary & benefits
- WFH opportunities available
- Cross-functional growth opportunities
- Dog-friendly HQ in Bostons Seaport district 5 minute walk from South Station