Residential Construction Project Manager
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Residential Construction - Project Manager
Coval Homes is looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join our team!
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- 3-5 years of experience in Construction
- Experience managing crews is essential!
- Driven team player, great personality and willing to work as part of a team!
- Maintain appropriate relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and clients in order to assure their satisfaction of work.
- Travel to job sites required, you must possess a valid State Driver's License and good driving history.
- Document management, filing, and managing general correspondence between the job site and corporate office.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Able to schedule, and work directly with and manage trades, suppliers, etc.
- Familiarity with Construction Management Software and thorough knowledge of Google/Microsoft Suites
- Ability to use an electronic device to communicate and submit forms and documents.
- Able to manage a safe job site
- Able to interface with city officials, inspectors, Trades, and customers in a professional manner.
- Maintaining a great customer relationship is a must.
- Excellent eye for detail, and ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a high volume situation
- Work from Home
DOE - Depending on Experience
PTO - Vacation/Sick Days
Coval Homes - TacomaPierce County, WA
Get fresh Residential Construction Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.