We are seeking a Food Truck Captain to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- 401K Plan company match up to 3% after 90 days
- Opportunity for growth
- End of year bonus
- Team building events
- Close-knit environment
- Ability to be trained to navigate/operate a 30' x 8' food truck (equivalent to a UPS or FedEx truck)
- Supervise and coordinate culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel during shift
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service
- Must have VALID drivers license and own transportation
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- This is a base + tips position
- The base amount starts at $12.00 and you can make up to $22.00 plus depending on the event
Cousins Maine Lobster
Why Work Here?Keller Mobile Cuisine dba COUSINS MAINE LOBSTER has been in business for 5.5 years. We are local to Raleigh. We serve the best Maine Lobster one will find in the state! We have two food trucks and a restaurant inside Morgan Street Food Hall. We are a wonderful family-owned company. We cross-train our crew members in all areas so each can be part of the overall Cousins Maine Lobster experience!
Awesome family-owned business. Great compensation. Life, work, balance environment. Care & pride in all that we do!