PT Front Desk Agent Courtyard by Marriott Missoula / Good Pay & Travel Discounts at Marriott Hotel
Courtyard Missoula Missoula, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Front Desk Clerk makes guest reservations and ensures that hotel guests receive attentive service at upon hotel registration, check-out and during their stay. Looking for PT 2-3 shifts a week, possible transition to FT for right candidate, if they're interested. Must be available weekends. Wage is $9.50/hr. plus potential "sellout nights" monthly bonus. Also, part time employees qualify for Associate Rate discounts for significant room rate discounts for stays at national Marriott brand hotels, even Friends & Family discount rates. In addition to travel discounts, 32hrs (4 shifts) is considered Full Time and would qualify for Health Insurance and Paid Time Off (Vacation). Looking for 3 traits: 1) Reliability 2) Friendly/Positive Attitude 3) Willingness and Desire to Learn...these are essential, everything else can be trained and learned as part of our staff/team.
The Hotel Front Desk Clerk Primary Job Duties:
Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
Front Desk Clerk checks guests in and out of hotel efficiently and communicates all hotel services and available hotel accommodations.
Front Desk Clerk must Comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing policies and procedures.
Keep front desk area clean and presentable for hotel guests.
Maintain positive guest relations through positive resolution of guest complaints.
Front Desk Clerk must ensure accuracy of billing to hotel guests
Hotel Front Desk Clerk Job Qualifications:
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Computer skills are a plus.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Smile and provide a pleasant place for our guests.
- Reliability for Attendance/Shifts
- Willingness and Ability to learn computer reservation system (will be trained)
- Positive Attitude
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TourismView all jobs at Courtyard Missoula