Front Desk Agent - COSNO
- $14 to $18 Hourly
The Courtyard by Marriott North Colorado Springs is currently looking for hardworking, energetic and passionate people to join our team in the role of Front Desk Agent. This is a Full-Time opportunity, and the ideal candidate would have open availability. The salary range for this position is $14.00 - $18.20 per hour based on previous work experience.
Who Are We?
RHW Hotels is a well-respected hotel management company based out of Overland Park Kansas with properties throughout Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska. We are made up of creative professionals who are committed to helping our business grow and providing excellent service to our guests through integrity, commitment, and leadership.
We only the hire the best and we take care of our team. We are a family organization and each person is extremely important to us. We show that through the Perks and Benefits we offer to each employee. We offer Health Insurance, 401k, Vacation Days after 6 months of employment, Referral Bonuses, Hotel Discounts and a trip provided by us after 5 years of employment.
When you join RHW you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the RHW family, a group of talented women and men who drive guest satisfaction, give back to our communities and exceed guest, associate and investor expectations.
The purpose of the Front Desk Agent is to provide the utmost in service to hotel guests and staff while accommodating their needs/requests yet also balancing the interest of the hotel. The Front Desk Agent will maintain the hotel standards set forth by Marriott by coordinating with other departments as necessary to fulfill the high expectations of our guests and patrons. This is a civilian job.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel - make future reservations when necessary
- Post and rebate room, tax, and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts
- Able to handle hotel phone system, transfer calls, and take messages for guests and
- hotel staff
- Place, modify, and cancel guest reservations, inputting same into computer while noting any special requests
- Maintain daily an accurate inventory of available rooms
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfill special guest requests
- Communicate hotel facilities and services to guests at check-in
- Must be able to provide information regarding local area facilities for guests
- Provide information regarding the Brand Rewards program
- Responsible for maintaining hotel key security system
- Administer guest safe deposit boxes
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of front desk and lobby area
- Know how to properly handle wake-up calls
- Open and close shifts - make accurate cash drops
- Notify housekeeping and maintenance of any reported problems in guest rooms or on hotel grounds
- Distribute mail to guest boxes as well as to hotel staff.
- Maintain an inventory of special guest service items such as roll-aways, cribs, etc.
- Track status of rooms used for site tours or out-of-order for maintenance
- High School Degree or GED
- Previous Front Desk Experience preferred
- Read and Communicate Clearly
- Previous Customer Service Experience required
Powered by JazzHR
Courtyard Colorado Springs North / Air Force AcademyColorado Springs, CO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.