Human Resource Manager for growing manufacturing facility just north of Cincinnati. This is a non-union manufacturing / assembly operation with approximately 300 employees, owned by a Fortune global manufacturer.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the daily management of HR functions within this facility. Emphasis will be workforce planning and development, hourly and salary recruiting, organizational development, maintaining a union free environment, policy administration, salary and benefit administration, and other human resource generalist functions. Success in this role will be based primarily on strong Associate Relations – Servant Leadership experience – adaptable to a global culture with excellent communications. This role is hands on and will effectively drive the hiring and selection process as well as career mentoring and development related to talent development and succession planning. This position reports functionally to the Vice President Americas HR and day to day dotted line to the Vice President of Operations on site. This position has three direct reports.
Client offers a strong career path with excellent potential growth. The person hired must be capable of promotion after two to three years. This is a very dynamic position with high visibility as a key part of the company’s leadership team.
· BS degree required, SHRM certification a real plus
· Must be a true Servant Leader with very strong employee relations – manufacturing background 300 employees and up, high diversity environment
· Able to handle large spikes / growth in recruiting
· Five years progressive HR growth with Generalist to HRM, 3+ years in a manufacturing environment
· Process Oriented, lean principles, hold people accountable, personable, determined, straight up, no agenda
· Strong collaboration skills, policy, practices, interfaces extremely well with all levels. Reports to VPHR
Great benefits, annual bonus, and career path.