- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and completion of commercial construction projects .
- Create construction schedules in Microsoft Project
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Create AIA forms for contracts and billing
- Able to use Blue Beam
- Read Blueprints
- Review project manuals and send submittals
- Check shop drawings and project data and prepare submittals .
- Navigate a change order and track costs and time
- Previous experience in construction or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Court Street Construction
137 S Court StreetFayetteville, WV
Get fresh Construction Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.