We are seeking a Full-Time Office/Calendar Assistant to join our team! The Office/Calendar Assistant position is a vital part of Court Reporters Clearinghouse and will be responsible for providing extraordinary customer service to court reporters, paralegals and attorneys. You need excellent phone and computer skills and must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure in order to drive company success.
- Answer and transfer inbound calls from clients and other departments
- Assist with customer service calls/issues
- Schedule and confirm depositions with paralegals, attorneys and court reporters by phone and/or email
- Input calendar data for new job assignments in Reporter Base software - RB9
- Set up conference rooms for use
- Copy, Scan and process incoming deliveries
- Previous experience in a court reporting office or the legal industry a big plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, efficient and extremely resourceful
- Friendly, kind and caring personality
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Compensation is based on individual skill and experience level and will be determined upon a job offer being extended
Court Reporters Clearinghouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an exciting benefits package to all full time employees including medical, dental, vision & life insurance as well as generous paid time off and a 401(k) plan.