Amazon (DSP) Delivery Associate - San Fernando Valley
Courier Vault Services Santa Clarita, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Become a Delivery Associate / Driver with Courier Vault Services!
No previous work experience required.
Compensation: $15.50/hr - $18.00/hr + Health Benefits!
Courier Vault Services is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner that is owned and operated by a family native to the Los Angeles area. We deliver packages and smiles to the Santa Clarita Valley every day. We’re looking for dedicated individuals who are inspired and motivated to work smart and work hard in a team environment. As a delivery driver, you will be the face of our company. It will be your job to consistently exceed customer expectations by making sure all orders are delivered with a smile, on time, safely, and to the right location. Currently, we are looking to fill full-time and part-time driving positions throughout the Santa Clarita Valley.
***Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply ***
Visit our website! www.CourierVaultServices.com
Delivery Driver Associate Responsibilities:
- Load vans and deliver packages by driving, climbing in and out of the vehicle, and walking upstairs and through driveways in all weather conditions, and deliver packages safely and punctually
- You can plan on working 4, 10 hour shifts a week so you have 3 days off!
- Follow strict safety standards on and off the road
- Solve problems independently using critical thinking skills
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
- You will interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
Delivery Driver Requirements:
We provide on-the-job training so that all of our employees feel confident on the road and the doorsteps of customers. Our main priority is drivers that we can trust to drive safely and deliver on time.
- Be 21 years of age or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety
- Have a valid driver's license within the state of employment (a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required)
- Consent to a drug test
- Be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, weighing 10,000 lbs. or less (you do not need to provide your own vehicle)
- Be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds during an 8 to 10-hour work shift
- Appropriately handle stressful driving demands including inclement weather conditions
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
What is an Amazon delivery service partner?
Amazon has partnered with local Delivery Service Partners (DSPs), independent delivery organizations that help Amazon deliver thousands of packages to customers every day. As an employee of an Amazon delivery service partner (DSP), you will work directly for the DSP that operates out of a local Amazon delivery station
Powered by JazzHR