Sales Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a growth-oriented Sales Account Executive to join our highly successful outside sales team in a hunter role. This Sales Executive will cover the state of Georgia, and is responsible for the prospecting, sales process, and closing of new contracts utilizing our array of services. This position will be responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships as well as establishing new relationships. This position will also serve as the customers primary point of contact and liaison with other departments within the organization.
Existing book of business is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing pertinent information to potential customers in a timely manner.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling.
- Close a minimum of $1,000 in new customer sales monthly to meet monthly new customer sales goals.
- Present pricing and terms in accordance with standard pricing lists and procedures.
- Manage time effectively, to incorporate customer visits, outbound call requirement and reporting duties.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers.
- Manage leads by tracking and following up on them using datatrac.
- Conducts sales presentations as needed to close sales via the phone or through onsite meetings.
- Work effectively with other members of Courier Connection operations, dispatch, customer service and sales staff.
- Communicate all new customer requirements or special agreements with internal staff to effectively meet customer expectations.
- Provide internal team with customer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Maintain proficiency in using computer tools, sales tracking tool and other common office equipment and software.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or changes.
- Produce weekly productivity reports.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Work on other projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong selling and prospecting skills
- Proven success working both inside and outside sales
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, be disciplined, be well-organized, and be a self-starter
- Demonstrated ability of developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Effective negotiation and closing skills and techniques
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Ability to work effectively and interact with all levels of staff and departments throughout the organization
- Able to effectively speak and present to small audiences
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools and e-mail system
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- General office environment
- Travel to and from customer locations
- Frequent use of computer keyboard and telephone
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Courier Connection