Class B Truck Driver
Courier Connection Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Courier Connection Driver, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely deliveries to customers on assigned routes and contributing to customers’ experiences. You will work directly with our customers, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with them, ensuring quality from origin to destination. Come drive with us and experience the impact of serving community businesses and your fellow employees.
- Preforming pre-trip and post-trip inspections of equipment, paperwork, and loaded product.
- Maintaining daily electronic driving logs.
- Drive to destinations as outlined in the manifest, in a safe, responsible manner and in compliance with all state laws and transportation regulations.
- Notifying Customer Service with any route changes, time delays, and non-delivered orders.
- Checking-in with customers at each designated account and serving as a Courier Connection representative.
- Unloading and delivering product to assigned area within account as directed by the customer.
- Submitting customer paperwork to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- Current Class B commercial driver’s license, DOT physical card, and safe driving record.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate information accurately.
- Ability to operate computer and software programs and equipment
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all established procedures and regulations.
- Ability to apply basic math and mechanical maintenance skills.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is preferred.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and move up to 50 lbs.; occasional lifting up to 90 lbs.
- Physical ability to operate a pallet jack on and off docks as well as lift gate, moving material up to 2000 lbs.
- Physical ability to operate hand-truck safely to move product weighing up to 200 lbs. for distances up to 100 ft.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl.
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at accounts within assigned territory.
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Courier Connection