Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner
Courageous Transformations Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: November 18, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a responsible PA-C/ARNP to actively facilitate patients’ on their road to recovery.
- Assist with intakes to the clinic.
- Assess patients’ health and their demands and aim to fulfill them as well as possible
- Issue appropriate prescriptions and administer medicine
- Acquire and review patient histories identifying abnormal conditions
- Monitor patients’ progress and keep records of treatments or other medical events
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients
- Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standards
- Collaborate effectively with team members of various specializations
- Proven work experience as a physician assistant or nurse practitioner
- Knowledge of medical guidelines and procedures regarding examination, therapy and recovery
- Familiarity with advancements in addiction medicine
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Caring and compassionate
- Team player with good communication skills
Job Type: Part-time