Mental Health Counselor
Courageous Transformations Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
There is an opioid addiction epidemic: Want to really help? Courageous Transformations in Albuquerque is seeking a full-time counselor with the heart and professional savvy to treat opioid use disorder!
- Founded in 2016, Courageous Transformations approaches harm reduction, medically assisted treatment from an integrated philosophy of faith, empowerment, and worthiness.
- Our mission is to provide an environment of acceptance and nurturing. It is also our mission to encourage our clients to focus on their strengths and resiliency.
- And, celebrate recovery one day at a time!
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be seeing patients face to face as well as in groups
- You will be working Community activities
- You will work in the office with patients coming to you.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm
- You must have one of the following: LMSW, LMHC (Master Level Licensed Mental Health Counselor) or LADAC
- 2 Years of Experience in counseling is preferred
- SUD training is preferred, but not required
- The right candidate will have a humanistic, person-centered, recovery-oriented philosophy of treating addiction.
- Ability to conduct therapy groups and psycho education classes is a plus
Courageous TransformationsWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, Great Benefits,
We provide an environment of hope for persons with substance abuse via a faith based program that includes Counseling and Medication Assisted Treatment. We are an outpatient clinic passionate about treating individuals with compassion and expertise. You will be responsible for educating our clients about their treatment. You will be instrumental in ensuring that we provide quality services to patients.
3301 Los Arboles NEAlbuquerque, NM