There is an opioid addiction epidemic: Want to really help? Courageous Transformations in Albuquerque is seeking a full-time counselor with the heart and professional savvy to treat opioid use disorder!
- Founded in 2016, Courageous Transformations approaches harm reduction, medically assisted treatment from an integrated philosophy of faith, empowerment, and worthiness.
- Our mission is to provide an environment of acceptance and nurturing. It is also our mission to encourage our clients to focus on their strengths and resiliency.
- And, celebrate recovery one day at a time!
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be seeing patients face to face as well as in groups
- You will be working Community activities
- You will work in the office with patients coming to you.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm
- You must have one of the following: LMSW, LMHC (Master Level Licensed Mental Health Counselor) or LADAC
- 2 Years of Experience in counseling is preferred
- SUD training is preferred, but not required
- The right candidate will have a humanistic, person-centered, recovery-oriented philosophy of treating addiction.
- Ability to conduct therapy groups and psycho education classes is a plus