A fast-paced, family-oriented, in-home care agency is looking for a self-motivated, team player to work in our Beaver County office. Our agency provides non-medical, nursing-facility equivalent care to the aging and disabled population 24 hours per day/ seven days per week.
The Administrator is responsible for managing all daily operations in their office, which includes processing payroll, maintaining confidential consumer and employee files; supervising both office staff and Personal Care Aides; ensuring all care is provided to every consumer in a respectful manner in keeping with all relevant policies and procedures set for by our company and federal/state/local laws and regulations. This position is directly responsible for the success or decline of their office.
The right candidate must be able to ....
- Assist with monitoring their offices by reviewing employment reports, employee files, consumer files, payroll reports, new employee paperwork, new consumer paperwork, and various other reports. The candidate must be able to identify problems within the report and bring the issues to the Supervisor of Care’s attention.
- Assist with ensuring our consumers' care is provided according to the Service Authorization, and that our consumers are not left without care.
- Assist with building a responsible, well-trained and reliable work force by hiring qualified employees.
- Conduct interviews, check references, hire, train, schedule, reprimand, and terminate when necessary.
- Process payroll and/or oversee payroll weekly.
The position is a salaried position. The position is required to carry an on-call cell phone one week every third week to handle emergencies and call offs, and will be required to cover cases when a qualified Personal Care Aides cannot provide care to our consumers. Beaver County covers all of Beaver and parts of Butler and Lawrence Counties. The right candidate must have a clean criminal history and obtain a Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record during the hiring process. Employees must also have valid driver's license, a reliable vehicle, obtain a Child Abuse Clearance, provide a two-year proof of residency, and obtain a Tuberculosis screening.
- Paid Vacation (after 1 year of employment)
- Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement for company-related travel