Veterinary Client Service Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Countryside Veterinary Center seeks a proficient, fast paced, customer service extraordinaire to join our reception team!
The primary job for a receptionist is to exceed our client’s expectations for outstanding client service & to create a warm and welcoming experience. A GREAT receptionist is a “people person” who enjoys working with diverse clients, is empathetic, kind, and full of energy.
The receptionist must remain professional and courteous to clients and co-workers while handling multiple tasks at once with many interruptions (woof!). The position is part crowd control, part efficiency expert, and part records manager. Receptionists answer the phones, differentiate between routine and emergency cases, schedule appointments, greet clients, admit and check out clients, process payments and communicate between clients and other staff.
You will be the face of the hospital and set the tone for the patient & clients’ time in our facility. The importance of this role cannot be overemphasized!
· Bring your pet to work with you!
· PTO/Sick Pay
· Generous employee discount
· Uniforms provided
· Health/Vision/Dental insurance
· Life insurance
· Disability insurance
· 401(k) with match available
· Paid child-bonding leave
· On-site paid training
· Snacks & coffee are always on hand!
· Unlimited opportunity for advancement
· Competitive pay
· Puppies. Kittens.
Educational Requirements & Skills Needed:
· High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
· Minimum age requirement of 18 years old
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions
· Effective communication with clients in person, via phone & email
· Experience in caring for animals, proper restraint techniques preferred
· Ability to work with computer-based veterinary software
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Endure standing and walking on hard floor surfaces for extended periods of time
· Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment
· Take safety precautions for exposure to toxins, drugs, anesthesia and radiation
· Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
Are you ready to start a job that offers variety, excitement and a step away from the mundane? Do you love animals, and want to see & help dozens of them on a daily basis? Do you have what it takes? If so, we’d love to have you join our pack!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Countryside Veterinary CenterLa Grange, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.