Financial Accounting Director
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking an experienced CPA with broad nonprofit accounting experience for a variety of client assignments. Role includes interaction at a high level with clients, providing reports, budgets, and forecasts, and technically supervising staff. Flexible work hours and days. Candidates should want to work at least 24 hours per week.
The work for this position is performed both in our office, as well as our client's locations throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area. We do encourage that work is performed remotely whenever possible.
Candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration required.
- Certified Public Accountant required (inactive licensees considered).
- Excellent written communication skills using letters, email, text, reports and other means.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with clients, CCI staff and members of the community.
- Ability to easily manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Ability to easily work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to supervise the technical work of CCI staff and client staff.
- High degree of accuracy in work products.
- High integrity and ability to keep information confidential.
- Good working knowledge of QuickBooks and excellent skills using Excel, Word and Adobe software products.
5+ Years Accounting Experience
$38-42 per hour
Flexible schedule with partial remote work
Paid time off
Simple IRA match
Countryside Consulting, Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Countryside Consulting, Inc.