Voted the Best Senior Living Facility in Central MN in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
Are you looking for opportunities to expand and grow your career?
Do you desire a job where you can truly make a difference each and every day?
Is it important to you to feel like an appreciated and respected part of your team?
Look no further! Country Manor’s Assisted Living team is looking to add a Trained Medication Aide/Home Health Aide (TMA/HHA) to their rapidly growing department!
The Trained Medication Aide (TMA/HHA) is responsible for providing client care as required and performing medication administration and various treatments under the direction of the licensed nurse on campus. The TMA is also responsible for completing assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner and ensuring safe client care.
Communication and interactions with clients, families, and other health team members are an essential component of this position. This is a part-time 40 hours every two weeks position, working 2:30pm -10:00pm with e/o weekend and holiday.
- Must have an active Minnesota State TMA Certificate
- CNA license is preferred, but can be certified upon employment
- One year of medication aide experience preferred
- Previous home health aide experience preferred
Benefits for employees working over 30 hours/week:
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision (for qualified Employees)
- 401k with 4% Match
- On-site child care (employee discount) www.kidscountry.me
- On-site amenities available for staff use include: Store and Pharmacy, Quick Clinic, Bank and multiple dining destinations (Staff discount applicable to Store and dining)
Please apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320-258-9063 with further questions.