Join the Country Manor Home Care Team as an RN! Country Manor's Home Care team has experienced much growth and is looking to add qualified, enthusiastic, compassionate RNs to their capable team! Opportunities available at both our Sartell and St. Joseph locations. (Learn more: www.countrymanorcampus.org and www.woodcrestofcountrymanor.org)
As a Home Care RN, you will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits for employees working over 30 hours/week:
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision (for qualified Employees)
- 401k Match
Benefits for all employees:
- On-site childcare at Sartell location - Kids Country (employee discount) www.kidscountry.me
- On-site amenities at Sartell location available for staff use include: Store and Pharmacy, Quick Clinic, Bank and multiple dining destinations (Staff discount applicable to Store and dining)
Part-time and full-time positions available! Various shifts available.
Candidates must hold a current licensure as an RN in the State of MN and CPR certification.