We offer more than a job. Join our team and experience a culture that is focused on community and authenticity. We offer a fast-paced, family-oriented work environment that truly values our employees and their contributions. Country Manor has been recognized as the "Best Senior Living Facility in Central MN" four years in a row! We know this is a direct result of our competent, compassionate staff. Does this sound like a team you want to be part of? We'd love to talk to you!
What can you expect when joining Country Manor’s Health Care Center and Rapid Recovery & Aquatic Center nursing team?
- Competitive pay with shift differential and supervisory bonus
- Rich benefits package
- Flexible hours
- Authentic culture
- Team environment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Quality care
- On-site amenities for staff (child care center, restaurant, bank etc!)
Sign-on bonus may be applicable based on experience!
The ideal candidate will be a clinically competent, compassionate and committed RN, with a special interest in serving the elderly.
The RN will provide care to clients according to established policies, procedures, protocols, and standards of practice and care.
The RN will work to meet resident and patient needs, while coordinating and directing client care.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Current license in good standing as an RN in the State of Minnesota
- CPR certification is required
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits for employees working over 30 hours/week:
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision (for qualified Employees)
- 401k with 4% Match
Benefits for all employees:
- On-site childcare (employee discount) www.kidscountry.me
- On-site amenities available for staff use include: Store and Pharmacy, Quick Clinic, Bank and multiple dining destinations (Staff discount applicable to Store and dining)
Multiple shifts available!
Don't wait! Apply through this job post or through our website: www.countrymanorcampus.org/careers
Visit our Facebook page to get to know us a little better! www.facebook.com/countrymanorcampus