What can you expect when joining Country Manor’s Health Care Center and Rapid Recovery & Aquatic Center nursing team?
- Competitive pay with shift differential and supervisory bonus
- Authentic culture
- Team environment
- Quality care
Country Manor has been recognized as the "Best Senior Living Facility in Central MN" for the last five years in a row!
We know this is a direct result of our competent, compassionate staff. Does this sound like a team you want to be part of?
Country Manor's Health Care Center and Rapid Recovery & Aquatic Center offers 5-star quality care, hometown culture, progressive programming, and unmatched amenities and supportive services.
We offer a fast-paced, family-oriented work environment that truly values our employees and their contributions.
The ideal candidate will be a clinically competent, compassionate and committed RN, with a special interest in serving the elderly.
The RN will provide care to clients according to established policies, procedures, protocols, and standards of practice and care.
The RN will work to meet resident and patient needs, while coordinating and directing client care.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision (for qualified Employees)
- 401k 4% Match
- On-site child care (employee discount) www.kidscountry.me
- On-site amenities available for staff use include: Store and Pharmacy, Quick Clinic, Bank and multiple dining destinations (Staff discount applicable to Store and dining)
Shift differential and supervisory incentive offered to all candidates. Sign-on bonus may be applicable based on experience.
Current licensure in good standing in the State of MN is required, as well as CPR certification