Ready to join a company where you can make a difference and advance your Nursing Career? Join Country Manor's award winning Nursing Team! We've been recognized as the "Best Senior Living Facility in Central MN" five years in a row! We know this is a direct result of a staff that loves what they do! We offer a fast-paced, family-oriented work environment that truly values our employees and their contributions. Does this sound like a team you want to be part of? We'd love to talk to you!
What can you expect when joining Country Manor's Health Care Center and Rapid Recovery & Aquatic Center nursing team?
Competitive pay with shift differential and supervisory bonus
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Rich benefits package
- Flexible hours
- Authentic culture
- Team environment
- Quality care
- On-campus amenities (child care, restaurant, etc) with employee discounts
The ideal candidate will be a clinically competent, compassionate and committed LPN, with a special interest in serving the elderly.
The LPN will provide care to clients according to established policies, procedures, protocols, and standards of practice and care.
The LPN will work to meet resident and patient needs, while coordinating and directing client care.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Current licensure in good standing in the State of MN
- CPR Certification
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits for employees working over 30 hours/week:
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision (for qualified Employees)
- 401k with 4% Match
Benefits for all employees:
- On-site child care (employee discount!) www.kidscountry.me
- On-site amenities available for staff use include: Store and Pharmacy, Quick Clinic, Bank and multiple dining destinations (Staff discount applicable to Store and dining)
Multiple shifts with varying hours available. Shift differential and supervisory incentive offered to all candidates. Sign-on bonus may be applicable based on experience. Country Manor does NOT mandate overtime for employees!
Don't wait! Apply today! (Please note: our initial contact may be through email. Don't forget to check your inbox!)
Visit our Facebook Page to get to know us a little better!