Are you looking for a role where you can help make a difference in people's lives? Come join Country Manor as the Clinical Director of Home Care Operations. Our multi-faceted facility has been voted #1 for the last four years in a row!
The Clinical Director of Home Care Operations is responsible for developing, leading, organizing, staffing, directing, and analyzing the Extended Services Department at Country Manor to help ensure outstanding and effective nursing services that meet Country Manor's quality standards. The Clinical Director of Home Care Operations will oversee all clinical aspects of the Assisted Living and Home Health Care programs at Country Manor.
- Current state RN licensure in good standing, with CPR Certification.
- 5 years Nursing experience with at least 3 years management experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment, selection, and training.
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid, State licensure rules and regulations.
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to consider the costs/benefits to each outcome.
- Knowledge of business and management principles, strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of resources.
This is a full-time, exempt position.
Benefits of this position include:
Benefits for employees working over 30 hours/week:
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401k with 4% Match
• On-site childcare at Kids Country (employee discount) www.kidscountry.me
• On-site amenities available for staff use include: Store and Pharmacy, Quick Clinic, Bank and multiple dining destinations (Staff discount applicable to Store and dining)