- Expired: August 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time Sales Specialist. This lucrative position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support you need to perform at your best. The ideal candidate is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented and knows how to build long-term relationships!
Your primary job will be to work with end buyers, agents, and sellers to finish closing deals. The key to being successful in this role is talking to lots of people, building rapport, and being able to negotiate a sale. This individual must be able to identify opportunities for deals in their assigned areas and be able to execute deals in a timely manner.
If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we need to hear from you today!
What We Offer
- Career Advancement
- Making Meaningful Contributions to a Growing Company
- Engaging and Committed Management
- Remote Working Flexibility
- Five Paid Holidays
- Bi-Weekly Company Provided Lunch, Monthly Company Potluck, Weekly Team Lunch
- Property Wholesale Prices to Employees
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Contact investors and present and sell Country Land Group real estate deals
- Evaluate property
- Successfully overcome objections
- The desire to work a heavy volume of sales is required
- Must have the foundation of a great salesperson (All training and scripts are provided)
The Right Person:
- Having done dispositions with a real estate company in the past
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize many tasks at once
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively and sensitively communicate, with phenomenal in-person communication skills
- Driven to succeed and highly motivated
About Country Land Group
We started this family-owned company in 2016 to fill a need we saw in the real estate world-we wanted a simple, fast, and convenient way to buy and sell land that was 100% trustworthy with people committed to integrity at every step of the process. Fast-forward to five years and almost one-thousand real estate transactions later, and you'll see us as we are today-focused on our mission to reform the real estate industry by serving others and surpassing expectations!
Even though we're a small company, our bold values and larger-than-life mission set us apart in the world of real estate professionals! We value Extreme Honesty and Transparency, which means no area of our business is hidden from anyone! We firmly believe that transparency forges trust and helps build deep, meaningful relationships. Plus, we give 10% of net profit away to local charities because we believe that giving and serving our community is our highest calling.
Country Land Group
Get fresh Real Estate Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.