The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson in Carlisle is now hiring for a Front Desk Associate. Please respond to this job post with your resume or apply at 1529 Commerce Avenue, Carlisle, PA. Qualified applicants will be responded to quickly. We are looking for a responsible and dedicated candidate with strong work ethics and the desire to be a successful part of our team.
- Previous customer service experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, basic math and strong computer skills required
- Additional skills required include the ability to pay attention to detail, multitask and problem solve
- Specifically capable to work a combination of 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Professional appearance, friendly and positive can-do attitude, and strong spirit of hospitality required; you must be a team player but also have the ability to work independently
- Respect and professional demeanor toward all external and internal customers required
- Hotel uniform will be provided; you must be able to wear uniform
- Opera PMS knowledge preferred but not required
- The position will require dependability and shift flexibility and you must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Receive and process incoming guests
- Ensure a delightful, seamless arrival, stay and departure for our guests.
- Answer telephone calls and assist the guests in making reservations or providing any information they need.
- Keep accurate records via hotel procedures
- Keeps current on hotel accommodations, services and local attractions.
- Handle all guest compliments, comments, observations and challenges in a timely manner to effectively achieve full guest satisfaction
- Contact other departments accordingly when guests report problems, prepare shift summaries and communications for management
- Day to day up-selling of guest accommodations, promotes hotel amenities, services, and hotel loyalty program.
- Compute bills, collect payments, obtain appropriate approvals and signatures for guest transactions.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of guest information.
- Ensure cleanliness of the hotel areas to make it look presentable at all times
- Align with our service standards to ensure a service culture that provides excellent guest experiences.
- Give personal attention, take personal responsibility and use teamwork when providing guest service
- Provide genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Actively participate in all in-house and off-property employee training's
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Carlisle, PA