Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson I-85 CLT Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
auditor posts room and tax and local phone charges to guest folios. In addition to audit responsibilities,
the person in this position works the front desk during the shift. This includes providing guest assistance
Duties and Responsibilities
Including, but not limited to:
1. Completes posting of all charges.
2. Receives and records guest payments.
3. Posts room, tax, and local calls for the day. Total room revenue should balance to room revenue report.
4. Prepares revenue report remembering to include all day rates.
5. Prepares and has ready by 7 a.m. each day the Housekeeper's Report, listing the status of check-outs,
stay-over, vacant, and out-of-order rooms for the night just ended.
6. Assigns rooms in a courteous and efficient manner to all incoming guests.
7. Maintains the daily walk-in reservation count sheet.
8. Pays special attention to the phone and follows the basic rules of courtesy.
9. Records and makes all wake-up calls properly.
10. Provides information to guests in a courteous manner.
11. Knows and follows policies and procedures in emergency situations.
12. Completes the night audit by change of shift at 7 a.m. Gives information to other department heads,
especially any information relating to the morning’s breakfast business and meeting set-ups.
13. Completes duties and confirms on shift checklist as assigned.
14. Completes various other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Front Office Manager
- Must be able to pass drug test and multi state background check.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be dependable
Previous hotel/night audit experience required
Please do not call the hotel to inquire about this position or to check the status of your application.