Country Home Learning Center is seeking qualified Part-time and Full-time Child Care Preschool Teachers with a CDA or an Early Childhood Education Background.
About Us: Our individual child care classes are age-divided, with exceptionally small class groups. We offer a fully accredited educational program in a first-class child care facility, where a warm and caring staff utilizes a professional curriculum and the very best in educational toys and equipment.
Preschool Teacher Job Duties:
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
Preschool Teacher Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- CDA or BA in Education is preferred
- Minimum of 1+ years of Childhood experience required.
- CPR and First Aid certifications required
- Innovative in teaching methodology
- Proficient in communicating with young kids
- Ability to meet curricular deadlines
Preschool Teacher Benefits and Pay:
- Competitive pay scale
- Paid vacation, holidays and earned sick leave
- Reduced child care tuition
- 401K plan
- Health Insurance with Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Available
- Paid Training Including CPR & First Aid
- Country Home Learning Center
23907 Cielo Vista
San Antonio, TX 78255
We do not sponsor work visas.