Sales Advisor (Part-Time), The Galleria
- Posted: over a month ago
Country Greenery is searching for a well-rounded Sales Advisor to help us deliver the best possible service to each and every one of our customers. In supporting our retail locations, Advisors have a direct, immediate impact on the success of Country Greenery through customer interactions, process ideation and improvement, and various special projects. We've grown to who we are today thanks in no small part to them! In this role, you'll get to show folks firsthand what Country Greenery is all about while making Flower and Plant shopping a goosebump-inducing experience.
Sound cool? Read on!
What you'll do:
- Communicate Country Greenery's values and brand philosophy on the sales floor
- Delight customers through nothing-but-wonderful service
- Demonstrate unparalleled product knowledge and offer exceptional product advice
- Dream up ways to reinvent retail and the botanical shopping experience
- Anticipate the needs of your team and customers alike, and be at the ready to lend a hand
- Help foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
Who you are:
- Excited to work and learn at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Backed by customer-facing experience in a service-minded environment
- A proactive, adaptable problem-solver who reacts quickly in unexpected situations
- A positive team player who leads by example
- Able to effectively communicate with a variety of people
- Organized, attentive, and detail-oriented
- An energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Interested in botany and technology
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Some benefits of working at Country Greenery for Part-Time Employees:
- Free product quarterly (up to $75 in retail value)
- 12 annual, 50 percent discounts for friends and family
- And more (just ask!)
Country Greenery was founded 45+ years ago with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with botany, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we've learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we were founded in 1975, we've pioneered ideas and delivered products that bring happy home. We offer everything our customers need for happier friends, family and homes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from artisan flower arrangements to heart warming plants.
At Country Greenery, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren't responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of our Team.
BusinessView all jobs at Country Greenery