We are seeking a Care Giver For Senior Assisted Living to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist residents with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to Medication technician on duty
- Collaborate with residents and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Cooking meals and assisting with housekeeping responsibilities
- Working along side with the medication technician as a team to care for and provide excellent care and service for all residents.
- Previous experience in personal care giver or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with residents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cooking skills are a must
Hours are rotating 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm. Every other weekend is required. It is also required that you work alternating holidays. The holiday schedule will be posted according to those that worked the previous year.
Job requirements: Pre-employment drug screen, physicians note stating you are free and able to work without restrictions to include walking up and down stairs, lifting up to 70lbs without assistance of another and up to 140 with assistance of another, able to bend stoop squat, kneel without restrictions.. Having copies of your immunization records or obtaining them. Submitting to a criminal background check. Being able to legally work in the United States of America. You must have transportation to get to this facility. We are not on a public transportation access line. You must have the ability to cook and prepare meals. CPR/First Aide Preferred but will train