Service Director - (204082 )
The Service Director oversees all food service within the club, including the daily operation of a la carte dining and banquet services. They manage the hiring, training, and development of all front of the house food service employee partners. The Service Director is an advocate and ambassador of exceptional service and understanding the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations plays in the success of the operation.
- Ensure that all mandated training programs are implemented as well as full compliance with corporate purchasing procedures
- Prepares an annual financial budget and achieves these goals through proper forecasting, cost controls, labor management, and revenue generating programs.
- Two years experience in Food & Beverage management
- Must possess a proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills
- Possess a solid understanding of a la carte revenue generation, banquet revenue generation, and expense control as it relates to service payroll and the forecasting/budgeting of expenses
- Experience with purchasing and inventory systems, Microsoft Office, payroll management and POS systems required
- Private dining experience preferred
- College degree preferred
(Internal candidates should be Food & Beverage Service STAR certified)
Work Locations:Country Club of Hilton Head, 70 Skull Creek Dr., Hilton Head Island, SC, 29926
Job:Restaurants and Bar
Country Club of Hilton HeadNestled just inside the back gate of Hilton Head Plantation, the Country Club of Hilton Head stands majestically with its Old English style architecture and sweeping fairways. Since its founding in 1986, the Club has afforded Members and guests outstanding golf and tennis, superb recreation and a comfortable setting for sampling creative cuisine. The Club attracts people of all ages, from couples with children, to retirees looking for an active, social lifestyle. This unique full-service Club provides an extraordinary variety of facilities, services and activities for Members with diverse interests.