House Maintenance - (202866 )
The House Maintenance position is responsible for maintaining the clubhouses in excellent condition through regular maintenance and expedient repair.
Maintain an aesthetically desirable and safe club environment, which meets the expectations the GM, Department Heads and Club Members.
- Perform facility maintenance and housekeeping repairs including, but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, building equipment, carpentry, special projects, and other related areas
- 3 years in the general maintenance field
- Must be able to multi-task and complete tasks/projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Must be able to work any day of the week based upon club needs and activity
- High School Diploma Required
- Certifications in HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing a plus
- Indoor and outdoor environment
Work Locations:Country Club of Hilton Head, 70 Skull Creek Dr., Hilton Head Island, SC, 29926
Job:Building and Maintenance
Country Club of Hilton HeadNestled just inside the back gate of Hilton Head Plantation, the Country Club of Hilton Head stands majestically with its Old English style architecture and sweeping fairways. Since its founding in 1986, the Club has afforded Members and guests outstanding golf and tennis, superb recreation and a comfortable setting for sampling creative cuisine. The Club attracts people of all ages, from couples with children, to retirees looking for an active, social lifestyle. This unique full-service Club provides an extraordinary variety of facilities, services and activities for Members with diverse interests.