Video Producer - Top Secret w/ Polygraph
Counter Threat Solutions McLean, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Video Producer - TS w/FSP
Named one of "Best Places to Work in 2020" by the Washington Business Journal, Counter Threat Solutions (CTS) is a Woman-Owned Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing professional and technical solutions to clients in the Intelligence Community (IC) and beyond.
We invest in our people! Check out our 5-Star Glassdoor reviews and compare our full paid health care, PTO, 401K, and annual continuing education allowance with your current situation!
We seek an experienced Video Producer at any level for challenging opportunities in the WMA.
The Video Producer will work with the Learning, Design and Development (LDD) team with experienced communications professionals to develop videos and multimedia content in support of our customers' missions. The Candidate will work in a dynamic setting; serving as a consultant to define customer requirements, develop solutions, manage the media production process, and create innovative production concepts.
Job responsibilities include:
- Light, shoot, and edit as part of the LDD team, oversee and produce video productions from script to screen.
- Collaborate with LDD media and comms team to incorporate multimedia productions, both short and long-form, into digital learning platforms.
- Repurpose or develop video and audio content to rapidly produce new learning products, such as podcasts, video blogs, and fast turn-around video trailers highlighting specific training courses and unique features of the customer's learning platform
- Support the development of standardized design concepts to support highly efficient production of media content and subsequent re-use of that content in other products.
- Film interviews, events and b-roll in single camera or multi-camera configurations.
- Set up of lighting, camera, audio equipment and scene/set for location and studio shoots.
- Edit single or multi-camera footage according to scripts and storyboards or loose project based customer guidelines.
- Manage and organize media library to aid in organization and quick retrieval of media elements.
- Recommend content creation best practices along with recommended future equipment upgrades.
- Record, edit and master audio (voice-over, dialogue, sound FX, music)
- Interact and coordinate story elements
- Perform still photography and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a visual communications specialty or 8 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience producing media content in a fast-past, dynamic, customer-facing environment.
- 5 years production management experience in all phases:, pre, production, and post-production
- Strong initiative and commitment to customer service
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere and After Effects.
- Expert utilizing various 4K video cameras and DSLR cameras
- Ability to work independently with broad lateral guidance
About Counter Threat Solutions (CTS): CTS is a Woman-Owned Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consultancy to the Federal government with a focus on the Intelligence and Defense communities. We provide mission-savvy subject matter experts and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As such, we seek people passionate about their career specialty and reward our team members with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision care premiums; a retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting; a generous annual training/tuition allowance; 6 weeks total paid time off; and performance-based merit increases and incentives.
Our philosophy is simple: treat employees right, maximize job satisfaction, share the success. If you share our values, we invite you to join our dynamic, growing team. CTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check out our GlassDoor ratings!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Counter Threat Solutions
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Counter Threat Solutions