Senior Application Developer- Top Secret w/ Polygraph
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Application Developer- Top Secret w/ Polygraph- Northern VA
Named one of "Best Places to Work in 2020 and 2021" by the Washington Business Journal, Counter Threat Solutions (CTS) is a Woman-Owned Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing professional and technical solutions to clients in the Intelligence Community (IC) and beyond.
We invest in our people! Check out our 5-Star Glassdoor reviews and compare our full paid health care, PTO, 401K, and annual continuing education allowance with your current situation!
CTS is comprised of individuals with a passion for delivering superior service and innovative solutions.
- Our team brings exceptional understanding of our client's challenges and a wide variety of financial, business, management and technical services to our customers in support of specialized intelligence, defense, and business missions
- CTS brings a unique level of expertise to its customers. Our team has decades of direct mission engagement within the IC and DOD as well as broad expertise in commercial and private sector disciplines.
We seek ambitious Senior Applications Developers professionals with TS/Poly Clearance for challenging opportunities in Northern VA area.
Cleared candidates at any skill level are encouraged to apply.
Skills required to be Successful:
Full stack Applications Developer required to develop, enhance, and maintain enterprise / departmental IT systems.
This position requires in-depth hands on experience developing software in a team environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication, and continual tradecraft improvements are the norm. Must have excellent debugging skills, work independently, and interact well with others.
Skills required to be Successful:
- Team leadership ability with people skills.
- Proficient in Java.
- Must know to use an IDE to code (ex IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Hands on experience with cloud technology (AWS / C2S)
- Experience with web services (REST) and service-oriented architecture (SOA) Spring Boot, Tomcat.
- Experience with relational databases (ex - Oracle / MySql)
- Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex - Bash scripting, VI)
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently (MUST leave ego at the door)
- Ability to work well in a constantly evolving work environment
What we are looking for:
- BS/BA in Software Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with front end development (ex - Angular 2+, React, HTML, CSS, JQuery)
- Experience search architecture (ex Solr, ElasticSearch)
- Familiarity with Source code management and integration (ex - GitHub/GitLab, Jenkins)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with testing frameworks (ex Junit, Mockito, Swagger, Postman)
This is not an exhaustive description of this opportunity. Let's have a talk!
About Counter Threat Solutions (CTS): CTS is a Woman-Owned Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consultancy to the Federal government with a focus on the Intelligence and Defense communities. We provide mission-savvy subject matter experts and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As such, we seek people passionate about their career specialty and we reward our team members with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision care premiums; a retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting; a generous annual training/tuition allowance; 6 weeks total paid time off; and performance-based merit increases and incentives.
Counter Threat Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, sex, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Counter Threat Solutions
AddressFalls Church, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Counter Threat Solutions