Jr. Intelligence Analyst - Top Secret w/Polygraph-
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Junior Intelligence Analyst Top Secret w/ Polygraph Warrenton, Virginia Area
Named one of "Best Places to Work in 2020 and 2021" by the Washington Business Journal, Counter Threat Solutions (CTS) is a Woman-Owned Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing professional and technical solutions to clients in the Intelligence Community (IC) and beyond.
We invest in our people! Check out our 5-Star Glassdoor reviews and compare our full paid health care, PTO, 401K, and annual continuing education allowance with your current situation!
We seek ambitious Jr. Intelligence Analyst professionals with TS/Poly Clearance for challenging opportunities in Warrenton VA.
CTS is comprised of individuals with a passion for delivering superior service and innovative solutions.
- Our team brings exceptional understanding of our client's challenges and a wide variety of financial, business, management and technical services to our customers in support of specialized intelligence, defense, and business missions
- CTS brings a unique level of expertise to its customers. Our team has decades of direct mission engagement within the IC and DOD as well as broad expertise in commercial and private sector disciplines.
Cleared candidates at any skill level are encouraged to apply.
Junior Intelligence Analysts use their skills in sourcing data within databases and applications in support of client objectives. The position requires individuals that are self-starters and detailed-oriented. Basic intelligence report writing is strongly preferred.. All intelligence backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Skills required to be Successful:
- Ability to conduct thorough research and analysis through proficient understanding of Boolean logic
- Ability to convey sensitive information in a succinct and impactful manner
- Ability to adjust to dynamic client requirements
- Ability to adhere to the intelligence reports dissemination process
- Ability to work within a fast pace environment while ensuring work accuracy
- Ability to occasionally travel in the area to complete requisite training
What we are looking for:
- At least one (1) year of intelligence analysis experience or a BA/BS in a related field
This is not an exhaustive description of this opportunity. Let's have a talk!
About Counter Threat Solutions (CTS): CTS is a Woman-Owned Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consultancy to the Federal government with a focus on the Intelligence and Defense communities. We provide mission-savvy subject matter experts and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As such, we seek people passionate about their career specialty and we reward our team members with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision care premiums; a retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting; a generous annual training/tuition allowance; 6 weeks total paid time off; and performance-based merit increases and incentives.
Counter Threat Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, sex, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Counter Threat Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Counter Threat Solutions