Executive Officer- Top Secret w/ Polygraph- METRO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Officer- Metro- Northern- VA
CTS is comprised of individuals with a passion for delivering superior service and innovative solutions.
- Our team brings exceptional understanding of our client's challenges and a wide variety of financial, business, management and technical services to our customers in support of specialized intelligence, defense, and business missions
- CTS brings a unique level of expertise to its customers. Our team has decades of direct mission engagement within the IC and DOD as well as broad expertise in commercial and private sector disciplines.
Named one of "Best Places to Work in 2020" by the Washington Business Journal, Counter Threat Solutions (CTS) is a Woman-Owned Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing professional and technical solutions to clients in the Intelligence Community (IC) and beyond.
We invest in our people! Check out our 5-Star Glassdoor reviews and compare our full paid health care, PTO, 401K, and annual continuing education allowance with your current situation!
We seek ambitious Executive Officer professionals with TS/Poly Clearance for challenging opportunities in Northern VA area.
Cleared candidates at any skill level are encouraged to apply.
Skills required to be Successful:
Executive officers manage multiple projects for HUMINT managers for specified programs. They create new methods to effectively track resources and activities. Executive officers should have excellent organizational, data research and interpersonal skills to help execute the intelligence mission.
- Support the management of projects and programs
- Assist with planning and execution of complex projects
- Prepare and conduct briefings
- Review, prioritize, assign, track and respond to tasking's in response to internal and external requests.
- Prepare assessments and reports and make recommendations
- Ability to analyze data and research results
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
What we are looking for:
- Requires at least one year of relevant experience with the Client or related IC organization
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in Client's research tools and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational skills to address complex issues
This is not an exhaustive description of this opportunity. Let's have a talk!
About Counter Threat Solutions (CTS): CTS is a Woman-Owned Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consultancy to the Federal government with a focus on the Intelligence and Defense communities. We provide mission-savvy subject matter experts and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As such, we seek people passionate about their career specialty and we reward our team members with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision care premiums; a retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting; a generous annual training/tuition allowance; 6 weeks total paid time off; and performance-based merit increases and incentives.
Counter Threat Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, sex, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Counter Threat Solutions
AddressFalls Church, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Counter Threat Solutions
Get fresh Assistant CEO jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.