- Posted: over a month ago
Data Engineer- Northern VA
CTS is comprised of individuals with a passion for delivering superior service and innovative solutions.
- Our team brings exceptional understanding of our client's challenges and a wide variety of financial, business, management, and technical services to our customers in support of specialized intelligence, defense, and business missions.
- CTS brings a unique level of expertise to its customers. Our team has decades of direct mission engagement within the IC and DOD as well as broad expertise in commercial and private sector disciplines.
Named one of "Best Places to Work in 2020 and 2021" by the Washington Business Journal, Counter Threat Solutions (CTS) is a Woman-Owned Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing professional and technical solutions to clients in the Intelligence Community (IC) and beyond.
We invest in our people! Check out our 5-Star Glassdoor reviews and compare our full paid Health care benefits, PTO, 401K, and annual continuing education allowance with your current situation!
We seek ambitious Data Engineering professionals with TS/Polygraph Clearance for challenging opportunities in Northern VA
Architecting, creating, testing, deploying administering, and maintaining of databases, data pipelines (e.g., extract, transform, and load), and large-scale data processing systems
Skills required to be Successful:
- Provide engineering services support to the data science cadre to maximize the data scientist's time on target including the preparation of data science compute environments, data engineering, data modeling, data triage, database support and administration, backend and UI development, product evaluation, analytical support, operational support, bag data analytics scale-out design, and knowledge management,
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) approved data into Sigma, the
- Integrated Data Layer, analytic data layers, and other data science environments.
- Design and build next generation self-contained, portable computer systems to conduct data science at field stations and workshops that are air-gapped from any network.
- Maintain and improve data science analytic environments that provide rapidly accessible tools and capabilities to data scientists to accelerate solutions to mission.
- Provide services to programmatically interface data science environments to datasets in the Integrated Data Layer (IDL) and other Agency data layers.
- The Contractor shall provide 24/7 (24 hours by 7 days a week) data science application and compute environment user support to customers.
What we are looking for:
- Four (4) year Degree in Data Science or Computer related field.
- Minimum three (2-3) years- experience
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work under collaboratively with others and effective under pressure.
This is not an exhaustive description of this opportunity. Let's have a talk!
About Counter Threat Solutions (CTS): CTS is a Woman-Owned Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consultancy to the Federal government with a focus on the Intelligence and Defense communities. We provide mission-savvy subject matter experts and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As such, we seek people passionate about their career specialty and we reward our team members with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision care premiums; a retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting @ 6%; a generous annual training/tuition allowance; 6 weeks total paid time off; and performance-based merit increases and incentives.
Counter Threat Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, sex, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Counter Threat Solutions
AddressFalls Church, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Counter Threat Solutions