Program Director Residential Substance Abuse Treatment-Clinical
Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse of Northwest Louisiana Bossier City, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Summary of Position Responsibilities: Plan, direct, and coordinate all clinical operations of a 70 bed treatment faciltiy.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services, Master’s level practice credential (LAC, LPC, or LCSW), or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in behavioral health, addiction treatment or a related field preferred
- Supervision and management experience preferred
- Implement program policies, procedures, and service standards; recommend policy or procedure revisions as necessary
- Responsible for hiring and supervising clinical staff and other appropriate staff according to program needs and requirements
- Monitor all clinical documentation for accuracy and timeliness
- Evaluate existing programs regularly to assess suitability, quality assurance and quality improvement
- Establish and maintain relationships with other departments to ensure quality services
- Maintain treatment practices consistent with federal, state, professional and organizational ethics. Provide oversight of regulatory and compliance practices
- Ensure that all contracts related to program are fulfilled according to the terms of the contract
Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse of Northwest LouisianaWhy Work Here?
Awesome leadership, great benefits, and room for growth!
CADA offers more than a dozen chemical dependency treatment programs, providing a comprehensive continuum of care for persons in need of treatment services. We operate four separate facilities in Shreveport and Bossier City for residential and inpatient treatment, as well as several outpatient options. CADA is a non-profit organization that was established in 1958.