Licensed Practical Nurse
Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse of Northwest Louisiana Bossier City, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Time, Part Time, and PRN available
Hourly rate is negotiable
We are searching for qualified candidates that have an upbeat, great attitude and love working with people.
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing medical screening, assessment, education, care, & treatment to clients and applicable training to staff. To screen potential clients and conduct intake, admission, and orientation of clients as needed.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse with current and valid credentials from the appropriate licensing or regulatory board/agency (Louisiana)
- Previous experience in substance abuse/ addiction treatment preferred
- Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through excellence in customer service and performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in client care
- Carries out general nursing necessary to the care of substance abuse/ addiction clients
- Carries out clerical and administrative assignments to support client care and organization operations
- Complies with applicable standards of conduct and regulations governing delivery of services
- Supports CADA’s vision and mission
Drug screen and background check required.
Please complete online application @ cadanwla.org. No phone calls, please.
Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse of Northwest LouisianaWhy Work Here?
Awesome leadership, great benefits, and room for growth!
CADA offers more than a dozen chemical dependency treatment programs, providing a comprehensive continuum of care for persons in need of treatment services. We operate four separate facilities in Shreveport and Bossier City for residential and inpatient treatment, as well as several outpatient options. CADA is a non-profit organization that was established in 1958.
1525 Fullilove DriveBossier City, LA