We are seeking a high-energy, full-time Membership Engagement Coordinator to join our team!
The Membership Engagement Coordinator role is designed for someone skilled in customer service and who enjoys communicating with members to increase their personal growth by providing them the information they desire and by highlighting the value of membership. This candidate will get to help support the evolution of the CSCMP member journey to a more active, engaging, and welcoming organization.
Responsibilities will vary daily but will include membership customer service, assisting with recruit and renewal campaigns, light reporting of data, and support for education product customer service. Must be reliable, resourceful, eager to learn, and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Assisting with implementation of annual membership recruitment, retention, and engagement
● Promoting membership benefits, strategic goals, programs, services, and activities in frequent one-on-one conversations with members
● Assisting in the collection of individual member profile interests to support engagement
● Responding effectively and rapidly to a wide variety of incoming membership inquiries
● Assisting in membership dues renewals and status inquiries
● Assisting with membership data reporting
● Assisting with customer service for education products
● Providing additional administrative support as may be necessary
Why You’ll Do these Things:
● Grow CSCMP membership and improve the member experience
● Give CSCMP a consistent and authentic voice to make us more welcoming and inclusive
● Generate more revenue from higher retention rates, membership dues, increased registrations, and a higher volume of sales
● Provide members with pathways for feedback to ensure everyone has a voice and can contribute their ideas for the future of the organization
● Easy-to-access onboarding for members creates immediate pathways to engagement, as well as unique journeys through a lifetime of membership
● Unified messaging focuses our efforts on our strategic goals and target audiences
● High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
● Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
● 1+ years’ experience in a membership-driven association or marketing-driven organization that can provide insight into member needs and how to meet them
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● A strong customer service attitude and the ability to build collaborative relationships with members, volunteers, and other staff
● Comfortable spending significant amount of time speaking on the telephone
● Process-oriented approach yet creative and solution-minded
● Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects while still meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
● Some familiarity with specialized Association Management software (currently iMIS) or willingness to learn quickly
● Positive, upbeat attitude – always ready to help and learn
● Experience working with different communication styles
● Values that align with ours - being deliberate about inclusion, collaboration (better together), transparency and openness, a commitment to privacy, lifelong learning, and data-driven decisions
● Bi-lingual a plus but not required
● Supply chain experience a plus but not required
Reports to Membership Engagement Manager
CSCMP's stated mission is: “To advance the supply chain profession by connecting, educating, and developing the world’s supply chain management professionals throughout their careers"
Further, CSCMP exists to:
*Connect supply chain professionals in order to collaborate, improve their supply chain leadership skills, and support life cycle career development.
*Validate professional competency through levels of certification and professional development.
*Identify and conduct research that adds to the knowledge base of supply chain theory and practice.
*Create awareness of the significance of global supply chains to business and the economy.