CSCMP has an immediate need for a talented, reliable and energetic Content Coordinator to own the content for our annual conference. The ideal candidate is creative, driven, organized, professional, patient, loves learning, and pays extreme attention to detail. An ability to roll with the punches and adapt on the fly is equally important. You will be responsible for working with volunteers, and ensuring the content is delivered within set parameters.
- Assist with the development and setup of the event database
- Launch and co-coordinate the "Calls" processes for our annual conference
- Communicate with volunteers and speakers on a consistent basis to meet internal deadlines
- Review and edit over 100 session descriptions
- Drive membership and registration with speakers and volunteers
- Work with the events logistics team to deliver quality meetings and programs
- Work with Marketing team to coordinate speaker and agenda announcements
- Development and maintenance of all data for conference speakers and submissions, including tracking all feedback, contact info, and managing ongoing speaker communication
- Updating and maintaining accuracy of conference content in internal databases, websites, and printed materials
- Previous experience in writing and communications and volunteer management or other related fields
- Familiarity with database systems such as Aventri and iMIS
- Strong skills in using Microsoft products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams
- Strong editing and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail, and strong follow-up skills
- Able to travel up to 20% per year
- Able to work well in teams via staff and volunteers
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and a small office
- Must be able to work in the office with the team
CSCMP's stated mission is: “To advance the supply chain profession by connecting, educating, and developing the world’s supply chain management professionals throughout their careers"
Further, CSCMP exists to:
*Connect supply chain professionals in order to collaborate, improve their supply chain leadership skills, and support life cycle career development.
*Validate professional competency through levels of certification and professional development.
*Identify and conduct research that adds to the knowledge base of supply chain theory and practice.
*Create awareness of the significance of global supply chains to business and the economy.