Summary of Position
The records program coordinator has primary responsibility for work directly related to the Council Record and Certification program. He/She also provides customer support for landscape architects seeking licensure in one or more jurisdictions in North America and to candidates taking the Landscape Architect Registration Examination. She/he also provides administrative support for CLARB’s Council Record program by providing data entry and product fulfillment.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Evaluate professional credentials against CLARB’s Standards of Eligibility for Certification
- Provide customer support by assisting the customer through the licensure process
- Resolve customer issues and concerns through email and phone by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Transmit professional and emerging professional credentials to state and provincial regulatory boards in support of licensure
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolve exam candidate administrative problems and inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing; pleasant telephone manner; able to think on feet when dealing with callers; be customer service oriented with a “can do” approach to work. Three years of experience in professional records systems. Experience in Microsoft Office 365 is essential and Microsoft CRM a plus. Must be well organized and detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- High School Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to actively listen and convey information, verbally and in writing, to staff, members, candidates, licensees, volunteers, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative, constructive, and productive fashion.
- Think and act with discipline on a consistent basis.
- Work effectively and efficiently without close supervision.
- Ability to organize and implement projects and tasks within an allotted timeframe.
- Possess a “continued learning” mindset.
- Efficiently utilize Microsoft Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and other productivity enhancing tools.
- Ability to diagnose a problem being raised and quickly provide a solution.
- Ability to accurately input and retrieve data of the CRM database.
- Ability to regularly work in both an office and remote environment