The Council for Airport Opportunity is seeking Secretarial Clerks. Our Account Managers will qualify and pre-screen you by phone. Simply apply to the position, attach your resume, and one of our Account Managers will contact you shortly.
- Respond to inquiries including answering telephones, email inquiries, track contract awards and generate reports with monetary results, purchase office supplies, provide assistance with airport events.
- Excellent communication skills/oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally strong computer skills.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with a diverse clientele
- Some college, professional education and/or airline/airport background preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing or customer service preferable.
- Drivers license and ability to drive within the local area.
Please note you may be required to present documentation at one of our Career Centers at a later date.
US Citizens: Resume, State ID, Social Security Card, US Birth Certificate or US Passport & Naturalization Certificate
Non- US Citizens: Resume, State ID, Social Security Card, Permanent Resident Card, Work Authorization Card, & Passport