The Council for Airport Opportunity is seeking Baristas. Our Account Managers will qualify and pre-screen you by phone. Simply apply to the position, attach your resume, and one of our Account Managers will contact you shortly.
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about products and looks for opportunity to "up-sell" products
- Prepares all drink orders to Starbucks and HMSHost standards
- Operates a cash register and receives payment from customers in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- Flexible schedule to work nights, weekends & holidays
- Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp and pick up items; occasional lifting up to 70lbs
- Applicants must be able to successfully pass a 10 year criminal background check
Please note you may be required to present documentation at one of our Career Centers at a later date.
US Citizens: Resume, State ID, Social Security Card, US Birth Certificate or US Passport & Naturalization Certificate
Non- US Citizens: Resume, State ID, Social Security Card, Permanent Resident Card, Work Authorization Card, & Passport