1. Manage and resolve the customer support queue including support escalations when requested.
2. Acting as a front-line contact for customers while providing troubleshooting assistance to customers with their accounting software.
3. Develop and maintain a constructive working relationship with other departments and internal customers.
4. Provide empathetic, courteous, quality customer service and complete duties in an accurate and timely manner.
5. Maintain a positive, problem-solving approach and spirit of cooperation in a team environment.
6. Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
7. Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
8. Recommend products and services that suit the customer’s needs.
Qualified Candidate will possess the following experience:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Finance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Superior communication skills including reading comprehension and written communication.
- Understanding of Cougar Mountain Software applications a plus along with Microsoft SQL server.
- Basic Excel knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Ability to prioritize work for self and others where applicable.
- Ability to work with clients and to gain their confidence and cooperation.