Job Description –Lab Tech
Hours Required: 8:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday.
The Orthodontic Lab Technician is responsible for the first steps of the orthodontic production process and ensures the appliance is correct for the patient's specific device. Technicians produce quality, patient specific orthodontic appliances and like products .
Experience is not required, you will be provided the training you need to be successful. Once you are trained and receive Cottonwood Laboratory Certification, every 6 months you will have a progress review.
· Working knowledge (or ability to learn) industry software such as Dental Lab
· Ability to be self-driven and motivated
· Artistic and/or craftsmanship ability
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently
· Ability to organize, stay organized and multi-task
· Ability to keep detailed, accurate records, and follow detailed accurate instruction
· Working knowledge of oral anatomy and orthodontic appliances
· Ability follow an effective and efficient workflow plan for each appliance (or part of appliance produced