Warehouse Office/Inventory Manager (In/Outbound Shipping)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at Cotter Merchandise Storage Company of Ohio, our team of highlight trained employee's provide customized, flexible warehousing, packaging and transloading services to customer for all industries. Established in 1872 as the Cotter Transfer and Storage Company, Cotter has been committed to providing exceptional warehouse and distribution services for over 140 years. Proudly family owned and operated, with six facilities and over 750,000 square foot of property. Cotter sole focus is to provide quality third-party logistics services, we constantly strive for the highest levels of efficiency, accuracy, safety, professionalism and product care.
We are currently searching for a professional, prompt, organized and personable individual to join our team!
- 30,000+ depending on experience
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Some Saturdays for training classes (Paid)
Duties: (Not limited to the following)
- Checking in of all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Using computer systems/software accurately and to Cotter standards
- Creating proper documentation for each pick load for warehouse staff
- Creating of labels needed for shipments
- Maintaining accurate documentation for each order and filing as needed
- Signing off of daily checklists
- Making sure all orders are picked to customer requests
- Using digital pick/load screens to accurately maintain orders in process
- Working with warehouse crew, to run a smooth operating system for available docks
- Making sure that all loads are picked in order of appointment arrival
- Working directly with customers via phone calls, e-mails and developing personal relationships with customer affiliates
- Working directly with Customer Service department staff
- Assuring that current staff have all proper documents needed to pick loads
- Maintaining a steady for flow in the warehouse
- Properly using property marked bins for orders
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Completing supply orders on a weekly bases
- Dealing for any trucking issues that arise in a professional manner
- Dealing with all staff in a professional manner
- 3-5 years warehouse/logistics experience
- Shipping and receiving background
- Management experience of 10+ individuals
- Computer Skills (Outlook, Teams, Excel)
- Ability to learn other programs, to perform the job
- Outgoing and able to learn new duties as needed
- Warehouse ware
- Warehouse is not heated/cooled, hot in summer and cold in the winter, dress accordingly
- Closed toed shoes
- Vest or yellow shirt provided at all times
- No profanity, offensive or political clothing or hats
- Anthem Health Care Benefits
- Vacation time
- Paid holidays
Cotter Merchandise Storage Co.Why Work Here?
Family owned and operated for over 140 years!
1564 Firestone ParkwayAkron, OH
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Cotter Merchandise Storage Co.