Multigeneration family owned construction development company, who specializes in semi-custom homes for community designed developments has an immediate opening for a full-time finish & punch out carpenter to join our team.
- Punch out & finishing, including but not limited to; installation of door hardware, screens, adjust door operation, small walls repairs & touch up paint, test operation of all appliances and equipment, adjusting cabinetry and installing hardware
- Inspects ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Warranty repairs, possible troubleshooting issues with doors, windows, hardware, touch up paint & repairs to walls, repairs to damages areas.
- Cabinetry – installation of cabinetry, in semi-custom designed, hardware and adjusting doors, ready for countertop templates
- Experience reading blueprints, blacklines checking for accuracy in framing
- Experience operating hand tools, power tools & machines.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Inventory & move necessary materials around jobsite as assigned or arrange for pick up.
- Cleans up worksite debris where needed
- Own hand & power tools for standard finishing carpentry
There are three development locations in Massachusetts and Maine, the position will require you to work mostly in Massachusetts. You will need to have transportation and your own hand and power tools. This position is a full time year round, with possible opportunity for overtime.
We have a great team of dedicated staff that you will be joining.
Carpenter Qualifications / Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Dedicated to excellent service and efficency
- Working directly with homeowners
- Punctual and dependable
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma is an asset
- 5 years of experience in commercial or residential carpentry
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability, strong work ethic
Compensation is based on experience, salary range $58,000 - $68,000 to start with room for advancement.
Please submit a resume, references will be requested from qualified candidates.