Costner Law Office, LLC Mount Juliet, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Mount Juliet, TN location is in need of a post closer to assist with a high volume residential closing team. This candidate will also assist with receptionist duties.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Sending out and tracking receipt of Buyer and Seller information sheets
- Ordering HOA & Payoff information
- Communication with parties regarding closing & scheduling
- Assist post-closing paralegal
- Ordering title commitments
- Answering phones
- Cleaning and sanitizing conference rooms
- Greeting clients
- Helping out other team members as needed
- Work Location: One location
- This position will work directly with a managing paralegal and attorney in a team environment
- Benefits offered: Paid time off, Parental leave, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs, Other types of insurance, Retirement benefits or accounts, Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Experience is preferred and hourly compensation will be based off experience
Adaptability, Accountability, Hustle and Keeping It Real!
If you're eager to learn, driven to help us grow and possess our Core Values, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
Costner Law Office, LLCWhy Work Here?
Costner Law Office rests on the foundation of four essential core values. *Adaptability *Accountability *Hustle *Keeping It Real!
Founded in 2009 by Attorney Josh Costner, Costner Law Office, PLLC is a southeast regional law firm focusing on residential, commercial and new construction real estate transactions throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. We are proud of the adaptable approach we take to every transaction because we know that each file is unique in its needs. Costner Law is one of the fastest-growing private firms in America, making the Inc. 5000 List in 2015 and 2017, as well as having the Inc. 5000 Honor of being one of Charlotte, NC’s Top Companies. Locally, we have been recognized by The Charlotte Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growing private companies in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. When you work with Costner Law, you can expect a relaxed family feel, as our ultimate goal is to make sure that you have the best experience while receiving top of the line legal representation.
AddressMount Juliet, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Costner Law Office, LLC